Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ring Around the Rosey

Everyday I poke around etsy to see what's new and everyday I find something that inspires me.   The talented artists' never cease to amaze me. 


These rings remind me of the weeks spent in Italy where I picked up a ring similiar to this one below for my then boyfriend now husband.  I love their simplicity and elegance.  Don't you?



Eleven Orbits - Set of Rings

Eleven Orbits - Set of Rings
by Meetalls



little buttercup with pearl ring

little buttercup with pearl ring
by kathiroussel


Initial Letter Z Antique Typewriter Oak Leaf Ring - Black or White Keys - Fully Adjustable - Jewelry Box

Initial Letter Z Antique Typewriter Oak Leaf Ring - Black or White Keys - Fully Adjustable - Jewelry Box
by qacreate
Texture Stack of Rings

Texture Stack of Rings
by paintedmetal
ESCAPE or EXPLORE, Personalized Custom Ring in RECYCLED Eco Friendly Fine Silver, Any size

ESCAPE or EXPLORE, Personalized Custom Ring in RECYCLED Eco Friendly Fine Silver, Any size
by happygolicky
Golden Leaf Ring

Golden Leaf Ring
by CloudCuckooLand








No comments:

Post a Comment