Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy Weekend Ahead!!

This weekend will mark my second craft show and I am busy getting organized for tomorrows event.  (Let's hope there is more people there than our last show).  I am glad, however, that the first show was very slow.  It was a great test run and provided a much needed learning experience.  The craft show market is huge and knowing where and which shows to choose from is tricky.  Luckily, crafters are always so helpful and each provided some great tips for next year!

This weekend will also mark my dad's 60th birthday!  (Sorry dad, I outed your age) I just can't believe he's 60!  The years go by so quickly & I swear he was just 45 yesterday!  And with each passing year, I too, am reminded that I am no longer 18! (although in my head I am always 18 but I just wish it wouldn't remind my body how old I am getting)!

I have plenty of orders lining up and the Holiday rush is on big time.  Each year I seem to get a bit busier which is great but it requires even more organization than the year past.  One day I will be ahead of the game one year...

This time of year also seems to get my creative juices running on overdrive.  The problem lies in the fact that I have absolutely NO TIME to work on these new ideas.  So, I end up carrying around a notebook to write down all of my bright ideas.  Hoping that when I look at it again in a few months that I will remember what exactly was so great about these roughly sketched out pictures.  Fingers crossed.

That's about it for now.
Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey is a fantastic artist! She knows how to knit from a pair of gloves to a tiny acorn ornament!
    I recently purchased a couple of beautiful knitted items from her and I am planning on doing it again and again...
    She is professional, super pleasant and has a great sense of humor...
    I totally recommend PreciousKnits to Everyone....
    They really are PRECIOUS!
    Sincerely,
    Catalina and Brooksie from Montreal

    ReplyDelete