Monday, February 18, 2013

What's on my needles??

So, right after I finished the second sock (literally 15 minutes later) I was onto my next project called Dainty Bubbles by tshep.   It's a FREE pattern.  Gotta love a free pattern.


Cabled mittens for moi in my new favorite color orangy salmon.

Yarn:  Debbie Bliss Fez  110 yds 50g
           85% Merino Wool 15% Camel

Ravelry Pattern Link: Here

I have not made a pair of cabled mittens before but I've done a LOT of cabling though so these are going rather quick.  My only issue: I hope that I have enough yarn.  I only have 2 balls of this and that's it!  I bought it who knows when from who knows where a few years ago.  I think it's also been discontinued.

Saying a prayer to the knitting gods... please let this be enough please let this be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment