Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Millennium Falcon

I finished another "me" knitting project this week.  I am trying to get a few things that I want to get done, well done.  I posted my FO on Google+ yesterday and I had a couple of funny observations.  These observations were SPOT ON!  My finished shawl looks exactly like the Millennium Falcom.  Yup, exactly.  See for your self...  I got a great kick out of it and am sure to chuckle each time I wear it.   




Love the shawl and it was a very easy knit.  Best of all the pattern is Free!   Here is the link so you can make your very own Millennium Falcon!  

                                             http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwbis11/PATTgroove.php

It was designed by one of my fav's Stephen West.  It was also the first time I've tried an I-cord bind off method.
Super easy don't panick.  Here is a great video tutorial that I found and used:

         http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEbaZ6COOYk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKEbaZ6COOYk

Happy Knitting my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment