Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Earth Day: Honeycomb Wrap



Happy Earth Day to all!  I'm sure we all to do our best to reduce, reuse and recycle in our everyday lives and for me, I carry this into my knitting as well!  I'm excited to announce my new Honeycomb Wrap pattern!  It can be purchased here on Ravelry.


This wrap has been made with 100% recycled cashmere/merino yarn.  I do love to knit with recycled yarn but cashmere is such a treat!

It's a lightweight wrap perfect for cooler Spring & Summer nights.  

I love the simple & elegant design of this stitch.  It reminds me of a bee hive hence the Honeycomb name. It can be dressed it up or down use it as a wrap or a scarf.  Very versatile piece to add to you wardrobe!


The wrap looks more daunting than it is to knit.  If you are comfortable with Kf&b of the same stitch and basic increases and decreases you are good to go!  As always, I am here for pattern support and I do respond very quickly most days.  I know what it's like...to be stuck...

What have you made with recycled yarn?  I'd love to see them.

You can do this!  Have a great Earth Day my knitting friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment