Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Day




Yet another day has passed with the blink of an eye.  I have been so busy making my ornaments for the coming Holiday season.  I can not wait to take some pictures of them all.  I am in love with the owls and the trees.   I can't believe how much I enjoyed making them!



Still working on my reversible cabled scarf .  It's turning out beautifully.  I am using the Malabrigo (my favorite) in blue.  OMG.. LOVE IT... Thank you Deb at What's Needling You for the pattern.  It is my first reversible cable anything.  I am surprised at how easy it has been.  I just spend a couple hours a night while watching the World Series.  I am not rushing through this one.  I am, for once, taking my time and really enjoying the process.



Knitting is just a passion for me.  When I picked up the sticks 3-4 years ago.  I NEVER thought that I would fall in love.  I thought maybe it would be just another hobby of mine  I would pull it out on occasion and knit up a scarf for myself.  Who knew the love affair that I started!!!  It has been my only constant craft I work on all year long and almost everyday and love every second of it!  Thanks to my Grandma & Aunt who inspired me to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment