Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It’s Been Awhile



Since my last post.  Wow so much has gone on.  I started to knitting my fingerless gloves for this coming season.  I just love them!  I love the colors and I love the yarn. Soft, beautiful colors, and just the right length.  I hope that my customers like them as much as I enjoyed knitting them up!



I have been crafting all day.  Actually, I was up at 6:30 am with ornament thoughts running through my head.  So, at 7am I got out of bed, which for those of you who know me NEVER happens.  After my morning cup o tea I visited a few of my favorite thrift stores on the look out for some supplies.  Picked up some great fabric & of course, a few sweaters.  Home I went and I did not stop until now.  Actually my house looks like a craft tornado has gone through it.  Yarn, thread, & fabric all over my floors.  LOVE these days when I am full of inspiration and activity.  I will be posting my new ornaments soon on myetsy site.  So check there soon.  They are adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment