Friday, February 5, 2010

Let It Snow

Well here we go again!  I spent the entire day getting my last minute groceries, gloves, pet safe ice melt, etc.. for the enormous storm that is awaiting us.  We are supposed to get 18-24+ inches.  I know for many of you this is nothing but here -  It's huge and to get 2 of them in the same year.  Very unlikely...  Not only are we getting snow but a blizzard  with 45-60 mph winds. Wonderful!

So here I sit with my giant pile of yarn, (had to stock up on that too!) in my new namaste bag ( LOVE IT) waiting for it to hit.  I am going to post some pictures for family and friends that are not here in NJ so they can sit and thank the lord they are not us!

So tomorrow morning we will surely wake up to white out conditions.  Oh Joy!  stay tuned for some pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment