Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yeah.. I love it...


Finally finished my Every Way Wrap and it is to DIE FOR.  It has to be my favorite thing that I knit for myself.  It drapes beautifully.  Not something that anyone has in their wardrobe. Classic.  I wore it out on Saturday and my friends love it.  At first they were making fun of me because I am an old soul.  Who knits in their 30’s? umm ME! and quite a few others out there I am sure.  They just don’t know of another.  I tried t
o convince them young knitters are a plenty but they just weren’t buying it.  Well the jokes on them!  They called it a funky wrap.  I just have to knit another but I am going to change the cabling in the next one to make it my own.

If you are one of the many that looked at this project and found it daunting - just give it a try.  It is certainly worth it!   Just make sure you get the errata off the Interweave Knits web page.  The chart glossary for the cable pattern is not correct in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment