Sunday, April 18, 2010

SEO Help

I was reading a book at the book store yesterday about SEO. It is called "Get to #1 on Google" by Ben Norman. A topic that I find frustrating and confusing (I am sure that I am not alone here) I just wanted to pass on some info that I discovered. I myself can not use it (I am on a mac) but window users can. It FREE, yes FREE and you can download it. It is called WEBCEO (www.webceo.com) It is supposed to be very helpful with tagging, ranking, analyzing etc.. So I thought I would share. The book also mentions Google Keyword Tool and wordtracker free. Just type into google "google Keyword Tool" to check it out and the same for wordtracker free. I know that getting our goods in the top of the search engines is very important to all of us. If you happen to have any other tips or places we all should be checking out. Drop me a line. I would love to hear them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment