Saturday, August 21, 2010

My New Work - Muffin the Mule

I was asked by a lovely woman who wondered if I knit things to order.   Of course, I knit things to order and she provided the pattern.  "Muffin the Mule" is what she requested.  A sweet little guy who is very popular in England.  I had never heard of him but he seems to have quite the following.

I just love him now!   He was a lot of work but certainly worth the effort.  I love a challenge and he certainly was that.  There is a great deal of detail on this toy and most of it was not knitting.   However,
I am so pleased with the way he turned out.

So, I had to share some of the finished pictures of him.  Ler me know what you think?







1 comment:

  1. Do you still have a copy of the pattern - I would love to knit him for my mum
    tinapanayiotou222@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete