Monday, November 29, 2010

Yeah... so it's been a while

A long while since I last posted.  I have just been so busy knitting.  (Thank goodness I really enjoy it!)  I have to say that this year has been a great learning experience for me.  I come from a long line of self employed people and have lived through most of the dificultites that being self-employed entails.  Even still I still really enjoy most of the moments.

Owning your own "business" is very hard especially these days where every penny counts.  This year I learned how important it is to prepare and plan ahead.  I thought that I did a good job over the summer preparing for this Holiday season.  Well, I need to prepare even more.   I can never have too much stock on hand.  I thought that I made enough but then when it's craft show time you realize it's not even close.  There is no time to make more now with all the custom orders coming in.  (Orders I am thankful to have at this time of year)
Argghh .. sigh..

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment