Monday, November 29, 2010

Yup, I Made It To the Front Page



Yippeeee, I made it to the front page of Etsy again but this time during the day!  The last couple of time have been in the midde of my night and I missed them.  However, for all of you who are waiting patiently for your turn front and center, don't get too hopeful.

The first time it happened I could barely contain my happiness and waited patiently for the orders to come flooding in or a least a sale... waiting waiting... NOTHING!  Same with the second and third time.  Lots of hearts, lots of lookers but no immediate buyers.  Darn.

I still feel it is a honor to be placed front and center.  It makes me feel validated for all the blood, sweat amd tears that goes into each knitted gem.  Every purchase makes my heart flutter with happiness and I am still surprised happy that people like what I create enough to spend their hard earned money on my knitted goodies.

Thank you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment