Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exciting News!!!



I have been holding this under wraps for some time but now I can shout it from the roof tops.  My cable knit Pillow sham is featured in this month's issue of Southern Flourish Magazine!   Yeah!!

I am so excited!  I can't believe that I was asked to contribute to this beautiful magazine and for their Holiday issue too!  If you love Southern Living you will love this magazine.  The pictures are stunning, the goods are gorgeous and the people who work there are wonderful!  You can read all about them on their website:

http://www.SouthernFlourish.com

If you would have told me 5 years ago when I picked up my first pair of knitting needles and my first ball of yarn that I would be featured in a magazine, I would have laughed.  Pinch me, please!  It just goes to show you that when you do what you love and love what you do it shows.

I feel very fortunate and blessed to have found my passion so early in my life.  Some people never find it and others may find later or not at all.   Whatever you passion may be and even if you are still searching for it remember this

"Do it well, finish it right and them move on"
                                                         Eunise Schriver



No comments:

Post a Comment