Friday, March 9, 2012

Holy Cow! I am featured on Martha Stewart.com

So, I woke up this morning took out the the dogs, grabbed my coffee and started my morning ritual surfing on the web.  I happen to check out Who's Talking this morning and I discovered that my pillow sham has been featured on MarthaStewart.com.  I can't believe it!  What an honor. See the article below.


Irish Knits

Posted by Kevin Sharkey
It’s hard to believe that winter’s coming to an end already, especially without a big snowstorm to remember it by. But it’s still pretty chilly outside, and I’ve decided there’s just no reason not to hold onto the coziness of winter for just a bit longer. With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner, I turned to my favorite form of comfort: Irish knits.
The Irish know best, it seems, when it comes to bundling up. Sweaters, throws, pillows, even barstools... the possibilities for this wonderful homey material are endless. Here are a few ideas to get you inspired, preferably with a cup of cocoa in hand!
Back
1 of 6
I love the warm, homey look of knit pillows. [via preciousknits on Etsy]
I love the warm, homey look of knit pillows. [via preciousknits on Etsy]

No comments:

Post a Comment