Thursday, May 9, 2013

Neon iPad Cozies...

....that's what's been on my needles lately.   Loving the neon chevron stripe.  Are you feeling the  neon this Spring??   It's a blast from my past.  Really I am getting old!!

     Honestly, I haven't been in the mood to knit much lately.  I think it has something to do with the gorgeous weather.  I mean, really, I would rather be in my garden.  For me Springs a rare chance to take a break from all that wool, recharge my batteries and get ready to knit for Christmas.   YES, I said Christmas!

     I guess you can see why I am procrastinating big time.  Winter just ended but yet I must prepare for Fall/Winter already.  I want to make sure I get ahead of it this year.  Last Fall/Winter I was knitting about 16 hours a day to get all the orders done in time.  Thank goodness I love to knit.  Otherwise, I would have burned myself out in a hurry.  It was exhausting but gratifying.

More iPad cozies are in the works along with some new pillow designs and a few other ideas I have floating around in my head.  Until next time...Happy Knitting!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment