Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Photo Session at Batsto

This past Saturday my hubby and I decided to go to Batsto Village.  It's a beautiful park in Southern NJ.  The grounds are beautiful and the perfect place to take pictures of my Christmas stockings.  We weren't sure if it was open due to the government shutdown but, thankfully, it was.

Here are a few pictures of all the Historic buildings located at the park.  You can go in each one and sign up for a tour of the mansion.   It's free to roam the grounds.




I have no idea why I never thought of going there to take pictures.  Hubby did the staging and fixing and I just took the pictures.  It was a perfect day working together and we both enjoyed spending quality time together.  Here are a few of the shots we took.








No comments:

Post a Comment