Thursday, June 13, 2013

Craft Room Organization



I don't know about you but my craft room is always in some sort of disarray.  I try to keep it neat and tidy but that lasts for like 3 days.  I'm always in and out quickly throughout the day picking up yarn, needles, or packaging my items for shipping.   It's too easy to just toss the left over yarn on my table to deal with at a later time (which doesn't happen for a while).

I was searching for some creative ideas for craft room organization on Pinterest and found a many great ideas.  Here are some of my favorite:


Organizing Embroidery Floss
Beautiful creative way to organize your embroidery floss




I'm a HUGE fan of these old vintage spools.  However, they are getting hard to find and the prices are always on the rise.  This is a great tutorial how to make your own.  Brilliant!

If you have a handy hubby these are fabulous for yarn storage.  I'd paint mine white.



Ribbon Storage.  Why didn't I think of this???



Embellishment Drawer

Loving the bright colors in the drawers.  It's like a hidden surprise of color!

DIY Recycling plain glass jars into colorful jars for your odds n' ends!



Do you want to see more ideas that I've found?  Folling my craft room room idea board on Pinterest here PreciousKnits Craft Room on Pinterst

What are some of your favorite craft room organizational ideas?  I'd love to hear them! 




No comments:

Post a Comment