Thursday, June 20, 2013

Gearing up for Christmas in July

This year I decided to participate in Etsy's Christmas in July & I have been working hard getting all the stockings ready.  Yesterday, I spent a very frustrating day trying to photograph many new designs with limited success.  So, I decided today is another day and I am ready to buck up and try again.
I am really excited about CIJ and I will be having a sale for the first time ever!  I will be tweeting, posting to Facebook and blogging the sale info.  If you would like to be notified of this event, please sign up for my Newsletter, Twitter, blog or facebook.

I hope you'll stop my my Etsy store to see all the new Christmas goodies.  It's a great time to start your Christmas shopping and get ahead of it for this year's Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment