Saturday, June 22, 2013

Looking for Knit Christmas Stockings??

Well you've come to the right place.  I will be releasing all of my new Christmas items over the next couple of weeks.  I am so excited to share them with all of you!  Many of the items are made with recycled sweaters and are available in limited quantities.  Don't wait because your favorites might be gone.

A little information about my recycling process.  I shop for sweaters year round from some of my favorite thrift stores.  Each sweater is carefully chosen avoiding stains, holes and hard use.  Each sweater is then taken apart one stitch at a time, wound into skeins, washed with eco-friendly detergent and allowed to dry in the sun.  Each skein is them rewound into a ball which I can then use to knit all my goodies.

All of my stockings will last and be enjoyed for years to come.  I use a button loop so the height of each stocking is adjustable.



No comments:

Post a Comment