Sunday, August 25, 2013

A day at the Park

It was such a beautiful day so I decided to tag along with my husband and take the dogs to the park.  He takes them all the time but I usually don't have time to join him.  I am so glad I did.  


There is a paved run around the entire park which is about a mile and a half but we decided to take the trail into the woods instead.


John found this beautiful but injured butterfly just resting on a leaf.


I snapped a few shots. And kept walking.


And walking....


A just a bit more walking.
Until we reached the end of this path.  


It's the lake at the golf course just up the road.




                  Just Beautiful!  We never expected to end up here but we were glad we did.  The dogs had a blast & Cooper lead the whole way with Geddy Lee close behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment