Saturday, August 24, 2013

Classic Red & White Knit Christmas Stocking with Hand Stitched Snowflake.

As I said yesterday, I was knitting a new Christmas Stocking for my Etsy store and here it is.  Whatcha think?   I love the classic design and color, deep red.  It can also be made in the reverse colors as well.  100% wool and lovingly knit!  I have a few more that I have yet to knit and I should be breaking out the needles again this weekend.


I also finished my socks last night!  Yeah!  It took less time then I thought and I was done about 9:30.  I felt lost with idle hands, so I roamed around Ravelry and Google+ for hours.  I stumbled upon Stephen West's blog and read about his summer knitting travels.  His pictures are amazing & it sounded like a blast!  Definitely take the time to read it.  It's worth it.

Here they are in all their glory.


Now, I guess I should finish my other half knitted sock from this project


I am knitting them in pink and white.  I liked the gray more but I didn't happen to have great sock yarn and I really need to start knitting down my stash.  It's out of control.  Really.  OUT OF CON TROL.


No comments:

Post a Comment