Monday, August 19, 2013

Fall is coming...

And I can't wait!  I love when the seasons change and I am lucky to live in a state which really does experience all four.  Fall is such a wonderful time for me and not just because I'm a knitter (although that's a big part of it). I love swapping my summer clothes for jeans and sweaters, I love to watch the leaves change color,  make soup when it's chilly and cuddle up on my couch with a blanket, hot cocoa   & of course, my knitting?  

I know it's sad to see the long days go and the summer temps dip but change is good.  It just always seems that when I feel about done withe the current season another is just a few weeks away. I hope you are looking forward for fall too or maybeyou are like my husband, who prefers 90 degrees 365 days a year.




No comments:

Post a Comment